Free UK delivery on orders over £30.
Terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Birmingham Museums Trust from time to time.
The "Terms" apply to your use of the "Website" and all purchases made by you through the Website under the domain name shop.birminghammuseums.org.uk
Please read these Terms carefully, by using the Website you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
The web store on this Website is maintained by Birmingham Museums Trust, and all orders are placed with Birmingham Museums Trust.
Birmingham Museum Trust is a registered charity (registration number 1147014). The registered address is: Birmingham Museum Trust, Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3DH.
General email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop email address: email@example.com
Availability, Prices and Information
- The products on the Website are offered subject to availability.
- All prices are in £ sterling, including tax where applicable, and incur delivery charges.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus VAT and delivery charges.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when photographing and describing products, however errors may occur.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or withdraw items from sale at any time without prior notice.
- If an item is out of stock, if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error then we may choose not to accept your order; We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- Any discounts are offered subject to availability. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers, and can be withdrawn at any time.
Upon receiving your order, all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Good will not be dispatched until these checks are complete and payment received. If we are unable to authorise payment your order will not be accepted and Birmingham Museums will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Delivery and Charges
The shipping cost for your order will be displayed once address information has been entered, prior to any payment being taken at checkout. Shipping charges are £3.95 for UK orders. For international orders we calculate the cost of shipping by weight.
Items are usually dispatched within 7 working days after an order has been placed. We aim to deliver within 7 working days for UK orders. Where possible, Standard UK delivery is fulfilled by Royal Mail.
We reserve the right to amend or revise these Terms at any time without notice. Any such changes to the Terms will be effective once reflected in the text of these Terms and published on this Website. You should check the Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these Terms shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
There are no items in your cart